How to use BFD2 Content in BFD 3.4?

I have a slightly different problem, since upgrading to BFD 3.4, my BFD 2 libraries don’t even show up on the BFD License Manager, I do get the “License!” message under “Content” within the BFD player but can’t validate the serials when they don’t even show up on the License Manager…
(All BFD 3 libraries show up just fine)
Anyone else had the same experience?

That is this issue. PM your old BFD2 serial number to @BFD_Drew, or email to support@bfddrums.com, with your inmusic account userid, and they’ll put a London serial number in your account. You’ll see it show up in your LM, and from there you can download it.

The old BFD2 content won’t work anymore. It has a license string embedded in it that is no longer used. London is the replacement.

Oh OK, I’ve emailed support@bfddrums.com more than a week ago but got no response except for the automated “A BFD Support Technician will reply to your as soon as possible”…

I’ve read the post about having to post a few before I can PM, I’ll guess I’ll just post a few blanks so I can PM Drew.

Thanks kafka!

Sorry for the blank… As many did before me… I’m replying to be able to PM Drew… Can’t believe this is how BFD support works…
Take 1

Sorry for the blank again… As many did before me… I’m replying to be able to PM Drew… Can’t believe this is how BFD support works…

Take 2

Found out I can’t post here again until someone else does :confused:
Will try another Forum Topic, this feels wrong

Yeah, they’re all off this past week. So, maybe tomorrow?

Got it :slight_smile: I’ve just PMed Drew, I really hope he can help.

Thanks again kafka!

Just to be able to contact drew

Just to contact drew

yes, me too! Thank you

Has anyone heard from Drew lately or gotten the London Sessions in place of the BFD2 pack?

Thanks! Do you know where/how the free London Sessions download happens? I can’t seem to find anything about it on InMusic.

Once it’s registered to your account, it will show up in your LM, from which you’ll download.

POSTING TO MESSAGE ABOUT NEW LICENSES FOR BFD 1 AND BFD 2 @BFD_Drew

And again as I really would like to PM you my existing FXPANSION SNs so I can utilize 1 and 2

Once you receive your replacement serial#, you need to add it to the LM. Then it will be registered to your account and will show on your inMusic profile as one of your products. Download and install the content through the LM.

thanks for the guidance just trying to get to the point where I can provide my existing serials to get the replacements - maybe now I can message support I think this is my 5th post lol

Hello… I am new to this forum but not to BFD. I was able to migrate BFD from Fxpansion to Inmusic several months ago, and I just learnt here that I can get a London Sessions license in exchange for my BFD2, by sending Drew a PM with my Fxpansion username, BFD2 license and Inmusic profile username.

I am a bit confused regarding the Inmusic profile username. I can’t find any username or userid anywhere in my Inmusic profile page, just the registered email. Is the username the registered email?

Thank you

Yes.

20 characters characters

Thank you! I just pm Drew to request the London Sessions expansion.