How to use BFD2 Content in BFD 3.4?

@BFD_Drew. Paging Dr Drew. Paging Dr Drew.

2nd post for PM as well

Thanks for that man. I also need to write a few more words to add that replay - ughhh

so if I reply to this does that count?

2nd reply to obtain message feature

As soon as you’re able to, you need to pm @BFD_Drew with your old BFD2 serial and he’ll give you a new one with instructions on how to download it via the LM

Steve

I want my BFD (post 1)

1 Like

We’ve gotta move these refrigerators.

3 Likes

:grin:thas the way ya doeit

1 Like

Hi new here. Same problem. First post. Trying to get the PM to appear.

Second post in trying to obtain the PM feature.

Third post in trying to obtain the PM feature. Does anyone know how many posts you need to make in order to unlock the PM feature? It says I am locked from posting more than 3 posts in one topic.

It’s more about how many posts you read I think. :thinking:

Steve

It seems hilarious to me that several months after the transition to InMusic the only way to get your BFD2 content back is to send a private message on a public forum to a random member of staff, who is currently on holiday and hope it they respond.

If that wasn’t difficult enough the actual requirements to be able to send a PM aren’t actually clear either.

It shouldn’t be funny at all. It should PISS YOU OFF!!!

It should make you look elsewhere for your drum needs!!!

Being in an abusive relationship is not good my man

Drew is hardly a random member of staff, he has been a part of BFD since BFD1.

Steve

1 Like

interesting that you feel the need to rush to InMusic’s defence. I’m well aware who Drew is…

I suspect Drew must as annoyed and frustrated as most of the users are with the current situation - and when he becomes so pissed off that he goes elsewhere …what happens then ?

Yes, it’s a farce.

A few replies… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I made no reference to inmusic, it could hardly have been clearer that I was rushing to Drews defence.

Happy xmas

Steve

1 Like

Replying to be able to PM Drew…