Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Hi I cannot find BFD_Drew’s private message, where can I find it? I sent info to support@bfddrums.com 10 days ago, but I coulnd’t get any reply.

1 Like

Hi. Here’s what you need to do to private messade:

1 Like

Thank you SF_Green!
I got his message button finally. Thanks a lot!

I followed through with the guidance here from all the help from @BFD_Drew and @kafka and other posts and it has all worked well. All the yellow warnings are gone and my BFD1 and BFD2 kits, presets and my own presets have all come back and working as expected. Easy to do and the BFD Licenser did most of the work once you load in the new serials. Thanks everyone. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

I need a few more replies to enable PM for my BFD2 replacement.

1 Like

I can’t hear you. Can you repeat that?

@fretman nice pic :+1: looks interesting. What guitar is that? oh it’s a mandolin. :+1:

Hi,
thanks for the description of how to send a PM. I’ve got enough trust privilege to be able to send a PM and the message box appears when I click on Drew’s name. I believe I sent a PM with usernames and serial last night but can’t find it in any message history. Is there a way of confirming that I sent it?

Click directly on the envelope icon, and it should take you to a page (i.e. not just a pulldown), which has your message history in it. On the left is a Sent tab.

thanks for the reply. I should’ve gone to Specsavers. I didn’t see the ‘Sent’ tab ! Confirmed that I did send the PM, now just need to wait for the serial.

1 Like

I am glad I stumbled across this fix. Hopefully I can get that message button to appear …

1 Like

Just a few random posts, and it should pop right up.

@NeilWilson :wave: it will happen.:+1:

Just posting to try to get private messaging privileges… really not happy that a ‘point’ update suddenly prevented me from accessing all my BFD2 content, and then had to google to first discover the new ownership, then the whole malarkey with migrating everything, needing 2 new memberships (including this forum), and then after being informed there was an update suddenly losing access to content I’ve paid for and been happily using. I know things change but communication is absolutely key in customer relations, and feels sorely wanting in this instance. Sorry for my grumpy demeaner but this is wasting hours of my creative time to rectify.

2 Likes

Are you there, Drew? I just upgraded to 3.4 and I’m having the same problem with the old BFD2 license not being recognised by the new BFD License Manager.

1 Like

OMG, same here! I had exactly the same issues.

1 Like

Posting here so I can hopefully get PM privileges…

Also, want to express my deep annoyance at having to do this PM/request process at all.

My experience has been totally horrible. The migration process was not smooth and I had to do a clean install. Then discovered a number of my projects with missing drums.

Found this thread, could not PM, had to finish something so just bought London sessions.

I should have paid more attention, as my guess is that you did warn users about this, but in the end you took away something I relied on and clearly the expectation was that currently licensed content would come over.

I am a long time user with a large investment in BFD. To say I am annoyed and unhappy is a gross understatement. Can’t back away from BFD right now, but will never buy anything again and hope I can find a better solution eventually.

BTW: I have am very happy that Drew worked to get this fix and appreciate him making the effort. I am sure it is a pain to for him to deal with it this way.

1 Like

Hi @BFD_Drew , I’ve not the trust level to send a PM. Could you please contact me?

I have just done the “migration” and am having all sorts of problems. Can anyone help? I can’t seem to access my BFD 1, 2, Deluxe, XFL, and Zildjian Digital Vaults ZP1 content. I have tried the Setup Content Locations multiple times but it’s not working.

After searching the net, I’ve stumbled upon this Forum and this topic, but what’s the scoop on all this?

I need like something called “replacement Eldorado & London Sessions”? (whatever that is)?? And the only way to get this is to Private Message someone named “Drew”, but I can’t PM anyone until I get “PM privileges” and this can only be achieved by posting at least 5 times? Is that it?

And then what? I’m supposed to send this “Drew” private information like my email address and serial numbers?

Can someone help answer any of this? Why is my content not working, and what is the procedure to get it working? Any details would be most appreciated…

Thanks,
Babz