Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Hi Drew, I am a BFD1 and 2 owner and obviously have the same problems. Would you be able to message me to help me get around the missing audio. By the way I see the London sessions on the website but not Eldorado? I have emailed BFD as wll but no reply yet and I’m desperate to get on with a project that uses sounds from all 3 versions. Thanks for your help, much appreciated. Rob

Hi Drew,
loooooong Time BFD user here (since BFD1) .

I am happy and hope that there seems to be a future for BFD. I love the sounds from Fxpansion, Platinumsamples and Drum Drops and I really would like to use them again.

My only wish for bringing BFD back on track:

Please fix the absolute basics to gain trust within your (former) fans.

Make it usable and stable (bfd crashlogs…) or maybe even readable (modern higher resolution screens) … after that of course we could talk features again… or I may not immediately delete any ad mails for new drum packs before migration is working.

Thanks and good luck. Now I try to spend some time in the forum to gain the privilege to write you a PM to get my BFD1 and BFD2 packs . The migration process before has been,hmmm, not easy and even had to help myself in tweaking the registry , thanks for the tips ( … working in IT and would like to see the business process chart to that one :roll_eyes: ) .

But I really hope you get that sorted out.
Sascha

1 Like

Hi, new to this forum. Trying to figure out how to PM Drew to get replacement serials for BFD2 content/London sessions :slight_smile:

Hi Drew. Can you please message me, so I can get back to you with my serialnr. etc. Best regards caw

Just posting so I can become able to DM BDF_Drew, sorry to clutter the forum, but I cna’t see any other way.

Same here, hopefully not too many more posts I’ll have to make.

Just do a few posts then you can message @BFD_Drew (that’s why I’m posting this, I know you’ve read down already).

Hi all ! Does this work for Evil drums too?

I can’t authorize my Evil drums kit Platinum Sample with new BFD update

You need to contact @BFD_Drew to get a BFD Drums license instead of an FXpansion license. The FXP licenses won’t work in new LM or BFD 3.4.

Evil Joe is third-party, Platinum Samples and Rail. It migrated like everything else did here.
But you have to join the system, what has to happen is the BFD Drums License Manager replacing fxpansion’s. The two do not interact at all.

Thanks.

I wrote to Drew.
I have bought Evil Drums yesterday after the migration.
I can t authorize Evil Drums the serial number doesnt work.

You need an account at BFD Drums dot com to actually migrate. BFD Drums does not use fxpansion software to license the things. IE: if you have 3.4 installed, those are not licensed for it; that license may only apply to 3.3 and earlier.

Drew can advise you but you need to act, you’re in limbo until you get that account.

I had the same issue with a couple of PS kits and Drewe sent me some new serials numbers for them which can be manually input through the licence manager.

I’m guessing Drew will get you some new serials when he gets back to you.

Steve

Still no news from Drew about my problem with Evil Drums.
Is there an official support for this??

@BFD_Drew is usually pretty quick. Don’t know if it was Memorial Day in the UK, also. :slight_smile:

Not ‘Memorial Day’ but Monday was a public holiday ‘Spring Bank Holiday’

Heya, sorry I was extremely busy tail end of last week and wasn’t around Friday or Monday.

I’ve just gotten back to everyone via PM. Give me a shout if you need more help.

-Drew

Thanks a lot Drew !
Great support !

1 Like

I wish this was an automatic process, just upgraded to BFD3 and it took me ages to figure out that BFD2 samples wouldn’t load in BFD3. Anyway I’m here now, hopefully this will work out.

1 Like