Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Posting a few messages in the forum has now made it possible for me to send a message.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if BFD Eco upgraders will get either London Sessions or El Dorodo? Iā€™m not sure which kits I had, but I really like some of those sounds. Iā€™d just PM Drew, but Iā€™m still a noob here, so I canā€™t PM.

1 Like

I am new here! no ā€œmessageā€ :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Drew,

I did that but it just posted all my info and serial numbersā€¦ !! I deleted the post and will hang out trying to figure out how to get London and Eldorado.

Thx, TC

1 Like

Hello,

Me tooNo private message for me too. Can you PM me ?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to reply to this to see if posting a few times gives me PM super powers :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Drew,
I also need replacement serials for BFD1, BFD2.

Having just signed up for the forum, I may not be able to private message you though?
If anyone can help with instructions that would be great.

2 Likes

Hey @tonygward. Check this:

Which means, scroll to the top of this thread, slowly scroll down. Leave your PC/phone/tablet on the page for 10 minutes. Then, enter some other threads. At some point, youā€™ll get a notification that youā€™re promoted.

Then, you can click on drewā€™s avatar and press message.

It will take you here:

There, you will fill in the information as Drew requested.

If you hit a snag donā€™t hesitate to post.

4 Likes

HI, Andrew
I need you to apply for alternative serial numbers for BFD1 and BFD2. But I donā€™t see a button for a private message to you. Could you reply to me with a private messageļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

Got the new serials from Drew superquick. Thank you!

1 Like

great to read about this solution!

1 Like

New old bfd user posting so I can eventually send drew a pm;-) Looking forward to it.

1 Like

where is pm ļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿi wanna sent pm

i sen pm now.please sent me.

Thanks Drew. Iā€™m officially ā€œback to normalā€ and have all my BFD content working again!

Hey all, just a heads up that Iā€™ll be off work from tomorrow until next Monday, so I most likely wonā€™t get to any serial requests for those 4 days. If in dire need, please email support@bfddrums.com

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Andew,

Donā€™t seem to get the message box when clicking your name. Could you PM me so I can get you my details for BFD1.

Also what I still have my CDā€™s of BFD Deluxe can these still be used?

Thank mate.

Im starting to freak out. I updated to 3.4 and now BFD is not loading in Pro Tools. My BFD username is TomLaRosa. I need my BFD2 content. I dont care about BFD1. What the fuck ?

Hi all,
Apologies. Iā€™ve been out of the office in the studio with my band. Iā€™ll respond to all messages today.

Cheers,
Drew

I successfully registered the serial you gave.

Thank you very much and good luck for the rest !