Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Ok. Not a problem. I’m ready whenever I get a message to send my old serials and info over. Thanks.

1 Like

See my post 7 posts above on how to be able to message Drew directly.
Once you’ve done that, you can right click on his icon and message him.

1 Like

Hi. I presume I have the same problem as all of you. After migrating BFD3 none of my BFD2 content works. When I click on Drew’s name no message comes up. Do I have to wait or is there a way around this?

Just adding another message to see if I get approved… BFD people this is not a good user experience…

I think it’s more about how many messages you read before you can PM @BFD_Drew

Steve

The forum rules are put in place by Discourse and has zero to do with BFD Drums or inMusic fwiw. This is generally just a user-to-user community and not an official support forum from BFD Drums, or inMusic.

You don’t have to post anything to be able to send a PM. Here are the exact requirements:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna say, it’s a lot better than all the spam we had to deal with over on FXpansion’s site.

3 Likes

Man gonna get me some of them old drumssssss

Drew, I’m not getting a message option. Thank you for your help.

Mark

Hey, are you FenderBender from VS Planet?

@markClune123 I don’t think so? :laughing:

As for not being able to DM Drew, read the forum rules post I linked just above.

So do I need to post to get to Level 1.

Still can’t message him.

Testing 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

No.

1 Like

Fender, I got your e-mails and did reply - they got bounced back to me. I sounds as if Drew doesn’t work here any longer and that if I want to be able to use BFD 1 and 2 then I have to upgrade to 3 - is that right?

Mark

No, it is not right.

Despite rumours of his demise, @BFD_Drew is alive and still kicking butt, . :rofl:

Steve

Hi Steve, so I can still get new serial numbers from him?

@markClune123 If you don’t have BFD3 through inMusic then you can’t get and don’t need new serial #'s. You can continue to use BFD 1+2 through Fxpansion, but there is no support over there for anything BFD-related afaik. So if you’ve used up your 3 authorizations through Fxpansion, you might have a tough time trying to get them to reset them for you.

If you do wind up buying the upgrade for BFD3, when you create a new account with inMusic, make sure you use the same email address that you use for Fxpansion. That’s the only way to migrate your eligible BFD Fxpansion products and get replacement serials for BFD 1+2 to use with inMusic.

My understanding is that there is a pretty steep learning curve for BFD3 - I’m not sure at 70 I want to learn a new drum module. What a fuck job.

Mark