Post any Feature requests you may have for the BFD Expansions in this category!

Post any Feature requests you may have for the BFD Expansions in this category!

A good dub reggae and Ska expansion kit with lots of nice presets would be cool.

Start off by listening to Linton Kwesi Johnson’s Bass Culture or anything by Denis Bovel, Mikey Dread, Eka Mouse and chuck in some old Jamaican ska like the Skatalites, Prince Buster, Baba Brooks and Don Drumond . :slight_smile:

Steve

I don’t know if this falls into the BFP category, but I’d like your (the team’s) take on world percussion.

In the BFD realm, I’d like more drumsticks, especially in cymbals where they play a spectacular role at times, and an option for two or three popular skin choices.

I wash my hands on the download size though. :sweat_smile:

Edit: I wouldn’t say no to a Sabian HHX Legacy pack. What a set!

How about bringing back the Deluxe pack. I can’t understand why it went away in the first place.

3 Likes

A Noble & Cooley kit from the early 90’s to pay homage to a great friend and mentor of mine who passed away. I wish I knew which kit he had exactly, but it was big and beefy and he played the hell out of it. Edit: It may have been the CD Maples Series in Natural Oil finish.

Maybe some smaller cymbal expansion packs, where you don’t have to go all in with a whole vault.

And as SF_Green suggested, bringing back the Deluxe pack, maybe XFL as well.

1 Like

A Mapex Saturn Kit. Walnut inside and maple outside would be nice.