How to use BFD2 Content in BFD 3.4?

Just keep doing it until it works. I assume BFD is good with it.

Time for another post. Still havent fired up BFD 3.4 yet. All installed but a bit hard with a 1 year old!

OK going for post number 4. I am looking forward to getting London Sessions hopefully!

Feel like I am going a bit mad posting to myself here. It’s all for a greater cause. Pearl masterworks was it? Cant remember so long ago!

If you’ve still not unlocked private messages, scroll to the top of this thread, and start scrolling s l o w l y through the posts. It counts as reading, and since it’s a big thread, it will unlock your messages in a jiffy.

Thanks for the tip! That worked. I now can message Drew. Cheers Simon

2 Likes

I have the same issue, wrote to support@bfd as well as to Drew@fxpansion and via kvr message- is he still around or is someone else in charge now?

@BFD_Drew is the guy you want. Also, I think the support form on the website works now.

I think Drew might be on holiday but hopefully back tomorrow.

I know he’s gigging with his band. :slight_smile:

Steve

Great, thank you- then it is only bad timing from my side…

Heya, all pm’s responded to. Sorry for the sluggish response!

1 Like

You took a weekend off? How dare you :rofl:

2 Likes

https://forum.bfddrums.com

Thanks for the tip kafka!

2 Likes

Posting only so I can DM re BFD 1 and 2 serials

Replying to my post so I can DM re new BFD 1 and 2 serials

Here are the official rules for getting bumped up a level so you can message:

Get to trust level 1 by…
*** Entering at least 5 topics**
*** Reading at least 30 posts**
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts**

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post.

So in short, it only takes about 10 minutes to get to the point where you can message, if you follow the instructions above.

You’re probably going to want to delete this serial number from the forum, @BFD_Drew

1 Like

It’s a problem when to get rightly legitimate support I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to be able to message the individual who asks me (us) to message for rectifying issues. I need this fixed, look at my account and see how many products I have purchased- yet this is how I’m treated when I have to get my workflow moving again.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hear you. But the ‘jump through hoops to be able to message’ part is set by the Discourse software, not by InMusic or the BFD crew - they have no control over that. The requirements do have an upside in that it does a pretty good job of keeping spam out of the forum.
Hope you get things resolved soon.

3 Likes