2 Likes

Posting only so I can DM re BFD 1 and 2 serials

Replying to my post so I can DM re new BFD 1 and 2 serials

Here are the official rules for getting bumped up a level so you can message:

Get to trust level 1 by…
*** Entering at least 5 topics**
*** Reading at least 30 posts**
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts**

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post.

So in short, it only takes about 10 minutes to get to the point where you can message, if you follow the instructions above.

You’re probably going to want to delete this serial number from the forum, @BFD_Drew

1 Like

It’s a problem when to get rightly legitimate support I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to be able to message the individual who asks me (us) to message for rectifying issues. I need this fixed, look at my account and see how many products I have purchased- yet this is how I’m treated when I have to get my workflow moving again.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hear you. But the ‘jump through hoops to be able to message’ part is set by the Discourse software, not by InMusic or the BFD crew - they have no control over that. The requirements do have an upside in that it does a pretty good job of keeping spam out of the forum.
Hope you get things resolved soon.

3 Likes

Yeah- I hate to admit you are right on this one- but I guess it does help keep spam down…

4 Likes

Don’t know if you visited the old FXpansion forum especially in the last year or so, but it was completely overrun by spam /garbage posts and was just about useless. I’ll put up with a little gate-keeping to avoid a return to that.

2 Likes

InMusic and the BFD crew have been pretty great at getting a lot of peoples problems fixed, so hopefully you wont have to wait too long. The migration to the new servers, the switch over to the new company, catching bugs uncovered by updates, has been a little fraught for a few people, but someone will be along to help out, I’m sure.

1 Like

Just post in this thread a few more times, and the PM button should appear for you.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true…Fxpansion forum was spam hell

1 Like

Yeah- I’m sure it will be fixed soon. I was just grumpy because I upgraded to 3.4 and the kit presets I made were missing drums, but it didn’t tell me what the drums were so I had to ‘restore’ my computer (took about 8 hours) to before I upgraded to 3.4 to see what the kit pieces were that were missing, then I re-upgraded to 3.4 thinking the kit pieces would be there and realized they were not. Then I had to figure out what was going on and at that point I was not a happy camper.

1 Like

Yeah, its been quite a difficult experience for a number of us. It’s getting there tho, and its been good to see the BFD crew themselves pitching in to try and help folk out. Stil a number of issues that need working out but progress is being made.

Hopefully youre issues with be dealt with soon enough.

Posting so I can DM Drew

2 Likes

I need the PM info as well.

1 Like

New to this issue with BFD2 after installing BFD3 3.4. Will look to PM you my info. Did not see a ‘message’ icon clicking on your name so trying to post here and see if that helps - if you see this Drew, please PM me for the info so I can get ‘London Sessions’, if you have not heard from me yet - thanks

Hi Drew, Have just joined the forum and working on getting enough posts and clicks to PM you my serial# for BFD2 - this post is from a while back; is the ‘London Sessions’ available yet?

1 Like