BFD3 expansions

I have my bfd3 license with my collection of expansions on eBay in a bundled sale: :grinning:

Cocktail
Dunett T1
Horsepower
JEX
JAZZ & Funk
Jazz Maple
Jazz Noir
London Sessions
Maple Custom Absolute
Marching Drums
Metal Snares
Modern Drummer snare selects
Oak custom
Orchestral
Percussion
signature snares 1
signature snares 2
sleishman snares
stanton moore cymbals
swan percussion
virtually erskin
wooden snares
xfl
zildjan digital vault

here is the link:

1 Like

You forgot to add the link to your eBay auction.

1 Like

thanks Fenderbender! I have added the link now.

2 Likes

I have started to sell my epansions collection in smaller bundles:

Maybe someone in here is interested…

1 Like

If anyone wants some expansions, give my KvR thread a thumb through:

1 Like

Wow that’s some really good prices.

Yeah, I want rid of quickly.

I have all of those bar a couple that I wouldn’t use, but if I didn’t, I’d jump at the whole lot, serious bargain. Good luck I hope you sell them quickly.

I got two. Great Deal, slow for license transfer, but being the cheap butthole that I am, I thought it worth the wait.

Would love to buy 8 bit and el dorado if still available I could not post on the kvr site.

The wooden and metal snare expansions are some of my best drum sample purchases. I really like them, well recorded drums with a character, but not too much character to sound off.

2 Likes

I think I stumbled across the real reason in regards to the Zildjian Vault Expansion packs…
Zildjian wanted them for their own E-Drum Kit/Module…yet to be released

Zildjian ALCHEM-E Electronic Drum Kit

1 Like

That looks pretty good, you may have a point there. Been wanting that pack forever, can’t find it anywhere.

That kit looks amazing.
I wonder how the module works. I’ve been checking out the Alesis Strata Prime and it’s awesome.
I believe i will never have the chance to have it here in my country.
E-kits are getting better every year. Amazing

Now the breaking off of the licensing for BFD makes sense. That kit looks amazing. How many grand is this likely to cost? Under $3K?

1 Like