BFD3 expansions

So if I manage to find them on sale somewhere will they still work? Or am I misunderstanding? F man I really would love to have vol1 and vol2.

Make sure they come with an available license. I purchased a set of the Zidlian packs on eBad and the licenses were no good. I was at least able to get a refund without too much hassle.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve always been reluctant to buy software on eBay for that very reason, I did actually search for it but didn’t come up with much from this side. I’ll keep looking and with some luck who knows……eBad :joy::joy::joy:

I actually made out OK getting the Deluxe Collection, but it was in a sealed retail box. Contacted Drew to get the license converted and all ended well. I gave up on getting the Zildjian’s after that experience. I have the Sabien and the Stanton Moore cymbals, plus there’s actually quite a few Zildjian’s in the various BFD kits.

That’s great, I have the Sabian Vault it’s cool, you’re right there’s a lot of Zildjian stuff included in all the expansions I have. I guess that deluxe edition has been discontinued too?

The Dark Farm Expansion has a lovely selection of Zildjian Cymbals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, Deluxe is no more. That’s a mystery to me. It’s a great collection.

I seem to be in inventory mode tonight. Quick Zildjian search under Drums yielded quite a haul:

Of course, there’s always room for more!

2 Likes

hahah yeah there’s not enough Zildjian in there, definitely need some more!

1 Like

hahah yeah there’s not enough Zildjian in there, definitely need some more!

More cowbell… Somebody had to do it.

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

2 Likes

We need the Sabian HHX Evolution Legacy pack to balance things out. Each time we play with this drummer friend of mine, who is another Andrew by the way, oh man I am obsessed with that hihat and crash. I also love the ride, but he complains that it’s too fast for his taste.

1 Like

BFD is incredible, just be look at all those cymbals lol, imagine having to store all that if you physically owned them? You’d need a warehouse haha.

I mean I’d love to own all of those too but for now the software is great :blush:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind an expansion for Meinl too, I have a few from one of the expansions, I’ll have to have a look again, they sound great.

Adding
This set of Meinl come with BFD Crush

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 11.23.41

2 Likes

True! But if you could afford them at ~400 each, I guess a warehouse would be spare change in the grand scheme of things! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, we definitely need a Meinl expansion.

1 Like

I agree. I love Meinl cymbals.
Actually in the Crush expansion you can pick Meinl’s processed samples right?

I would also love a SJC modern metal/punk/pop punk drums. I love SJC

Not sure what you mean by pick?

The HiHat with Crush is also Meinl. Did you just filter it out?

I didn’t even see tht it was missing lol, just did a search for Meinl, maybe the ‘processed’ option ws not selected?

In the bfd3 core library there are no cymbal processed samples. I remember i saw a video on youtube that Crush expansion has processed samples for the cymbals.

Now i dont know if the video was about crush or other expansion. Im sure it was about crush drums.