BFD3.4.2.4 Released

Hi Steve,

Thank you for that.

I did email codes to Drew but never heard back. This was on the KVR forum a week or so back.

Scott

I would maybe email him from this address if you can, just as a reminder.
I know he’s a very busy man.

Steve

Actually I didn’t email him codes, but rather pm’ed him my codes. I did follow that up with another pm on the kvr forums, but he hasn’t replied.

I’m not sure how to contact him directly otherwise.

Yeah sorry peeps. I’m juggling a lot of plates right now. I’ll get some codes out to people waiting today.

3 Likes

Any timeline on the next update ?

Hi there. Someone could help me? I do not find BFD 3.4.
I’ve udated my license manager to the latest one and it can find my bfd3 :sob:.

NOPE. NOPE. NOOOOOOOOPE!
LM still doesn’t work by now. It is NOT RESPONDING and I saw this massage so many times.
Has anyone resolved this annoying issue???
Could anyone help me???

Here is my background…
Win10 PRO 20H2 64bit
I have done…

1. Put download folder to C:>user>myname>download
  2. Delete BFD3 folders from Program Files, Program Files x86, Program Data, and C:>user>myname>AppData>Roming.
  3. My BFD3 Core Library and other libraries are in other SSD drive pluged.
  4. Downloaded LM from the inMusic HP and run and NOT RESPONDING…

I posted a fix a while back, the topic was something like “ License Manager Not Launching” BFD responded with a fix that was more involved than what you have posted. BFD is working, not perfectly, but working.

I know your pain, hopefully that fix will help you.

1 Like

Hi Tom!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
It is solved! You definately made my day!
Many many thanks to you for your kindness!
I have been frustrated for couple months!!!

In case someone still has the same issue with me, here is what he suggested me to do.

Cheers!

It’s been almost three months. What’s going on with this maddening disaster area product?

1 Like

https://forum.bfddrums.com/t/bfd3-4-3-4-private-beta/1416/6

All working good here.

Other than waiting 30 days I’m not sure how to test the 30-day time out for authorizations. :rofl:

Steve

1 Like

Im 40+ days thru the 30 day refresh, and @BFD_SKoT posted that it had been fixed server side so its not update dependent.

Seems fixed. What will happen after 90 days, Im not sure.

3 Likes

That one’s private to you tester guys. I’ll take your word for it that it exists. :smile:

1 Like

Oh crap, didn’t mean to do that. :roll_eyes:

Steve

3 Likes

What about the other issues?

Would love to see BFD go iLok.

1 Like

Which issues specifically?

Steve

Hi Drew; sent my info for ‘London Sessions’ code in a PM - wasn’t sure if you would see this first. Thanks - info needed is in two separate messages - forgot to include my InMusic profile name in the first - thanks