BFD Dark Farm Expansion Pack

I just saw this in my YouTube feed. Great room sound and very polished with a lot of punch and detail. Nice job @BFD_Drew & team. I had no idea you guys were working on expansions. Keep 'em coming.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a bit … erm… premature! :rofl:

Ahem… nothing to see here. Wait a week!!

2 Likes

You took the video down, but it’s still up for sale? I’m confused. Also, that’s not fair. :smirk:

Okay, this is out now!

3 Likes

Uh - sounds great. Good job!

That kit sounds really great in that room. Getting those full room tails is what really distinguishes BFD. Keep the expansions coming.

1 Like

I think this is one of the best yet, loving it!

2 Likes

Same studio as some Get Good Drums libraries I think (?), but a different flavour due to the different approaches. Sounds great to my ears and I’m looking forward to using it.

Here’s two drier clips that were requested by a user. Thought I’d make them public. There’s a bit of EQ and saturation in places, but it’s pretty RAW all the same.

3 Likes

I bought it and it does indeed sound great! Good job.

I found the presets pretty useable as well, which is not something that I usually say!

1 Like

Hey, why can’t I upload HQ, 2 min audio tracks here on the forum too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I gotta have some perks!

2 Likes

You’ve already got plenty of perks. You get to be around and play with world class drum kits and outboard gear. Hehe

1 Like