At the time (no) I was more concerned with trying to get the kits up and working.
All my kits were finalised (built as I like per song - in cubase) with fxpansion bfd2. They all worked/loaded on fxpansion bfd3. After migration to bfd3 (bfd drums) kit pieces were missing.
After sorting out the London sessions expansion in place of the old fxpansion bfd2 stuff I replaced the old missing fxpansion kit pieces. These kit pieces seemed to be from the XFL expansion apart from one kit piece from the percussion expansion.
I made note of the missing kit pieces from the fxpansion bfd2 kit folder, and saved all the new kits to BFD3. The one major thing noted was that all the missing pieces that were replaced were lower in volume than the original kit pieces as they were with the old fxpansion bfd2/bfd3 stuff.
Some were crashes some rides. But with only trying to re build what I had I can only say that some would have been with sticks and some would have been with brushes.
I was just glad to get it all re built and working. But there was definitely a discrepancy in volume from the old (missing) fxpansion to the latest BFD3 replaced kit pieces (brushes and sticks).