What else do I need to do in order to send a private message and get BFD2 back?

I am glad I’m not the only frustrated one here. Any suggestions to help get BFD2 kits back online?

Are you still not able to pm @BFD_Drew?

I can’t remember exactly how many posts you have to read but I don’t think it’s that many.

Steve

Thank you for you replies. It let me send a message eventually.The criteria makes sense to protect the forum from spam, however it’s not an ideal method for the many seeking technical support with this treacherous migration.

Yeah, agreed, but you can get there easily in 10 minutes once you know what to do. Unfortunately, there is this idea that you need to make a certain number of posts, which is not the case, and people fulfill the above requirements without realizing it, and all the extra posts just junk up the forum.
Ideally, InMusic would have an easier to use and responsive support mechanism/team in place, but that does not seem to be the case. I get the feeling they are stretched pretty thin. I feel for the boots on the ground guys that are probably trying their best but are overwhelmed by the task at hand.

1 Like

Tech support can be gotten from support@bfddrums.com

AFAIK the on line ticket system is still not running and never has to my knowledge.

Steve

I’ve submitted tickets using the online server before. It doesn’t look like it processes, but it does.

1 Like