Turning off a cymbal of a preset is this possible?

Hello in BFD Player is there a possibility to completely turning off a cymbal for example, the other microphones still pick up the sound as in real life but I haven’t found how to turn it off. Is this possible?

Sorry my English is google translation

Unfortunately, I don’t think this isn’t possible in BFD Player but there’s a chance it may be added in the future. What you’re hearing is the cymbals in the ambient channel.
At the moment, only BFD3 allows you to control ambient mixes for each individual kit piece.

Steve

Good morning
Thank you for your answer, it’s a shame because the software is really not bad but not for me because it’s such a useful option for using presets.

Good morning

Thank you for your answer, it’s a shame because the software is really not bad but not for me because it’s such a useful option for using presets.

With the exception of Superior Drummer, which is more expensive and, IMO, doesn’t sound as good, I don’t think any of the other drum vst’s out there do this either.

Steve

I have Superior Drummer 2, and I use Garageband iPad but it takes a long time to transfer from iPad to PC… modo drum does it for example but it’s true that BDF sounds better than Superior Drummer 2