To help identify and manage reports, we’ve implemented a topic tagging prefix bracket system. This will help identify the current status of each report and indicate if further action or information is needed from the reporter to help reproduce the behavior.
Once a report has been reviewed, or the status has changed, BFD Staff will amend the topic title of the post with one of the following prefixes to indicate its current status.
- [PRE REVIEW] More information is needed in order for the issue to be investigated.
- [UNDER REVIEW] Acknowledged by BFD staff and under investigation.
- [CONFIRMED] BFD staff investigation has confirmed the report.
- [EXPECTED BEHAVIOR] Report is not a bug but expected behavior based on specification.
- [RESOLVED] Issue has been resolved and should be retested with latest build.
- [CLOSED] Issue has been closed due to lack of response or other reason not specified above.
Note: Changing status from [CONFIRMED] to [RESOLVED] only occurs when a new beta build version is available for testing.
New Report: “Loading latest expansion causes software to crash with no error”
Report read: ‘[UNDER REVIEW] Loading latest expansion causes software to crash with no error’