Roland TD-07KVX Drum Map needed

Hi,
I am a newcommer to BFD3 and I`ve seen that there some predefined drum maps for some drumsets. Mine is a TD-07KVX and I am absolutly confused which drum map would be working with it. Can you give me some assistance please, because I do not understand how to create a own drum map. Is there a similar drum map that is working with the TD-07KVX? I would be very thankful if you could give me some support in this case!

Br,
Martin

1 Like

Ah, I think I understand now how it works. :grinning: It`s easy!

2 Likes

@djm Welcome. Glad you figured it out. Yeah, a lot of the time you can take one of the included maps that are close to your kit, tweak a few of the assignments and save as your own map. How are you liking BFD3 so far?

Similar would be the td07, but it is not included into the bfd3. Never mind, it was very easy to create a setup for my drumset and yes, I like it! It sounds amazing and the usability has a very intuitive design! I can recommend it, but I have just taken my first experiences with it.

2 Likes

Great dude, enjoy. Keep an eye out for possible Black Friday/Xmas expansion deals if you want to add some new kits.

WOW - Thank you for the information! BFD3 sounds tremendous authentic!

2 Likes

Nice additions. Glad you’re enjoying your experience with BFD3.

1 Like