Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

The same thing happened to me when he gave me mine. Just reply to his PM and he’ll send another, unused serial.

1 Like

I’ve already replied and fixed.

2 Likes

Me too! This is totally weird. I can’t believe this is a business’ solution to a problem.

@Pettycells You can always put in a support ticket on the official BFD website to get your replacement serials, if you do not wish to do the PM route here, but it’s debatable which method yields quicker results.

1 Like

Sent my ticket in since PM route failed. Better work this time.

Anyone know which expansion/version included the Tamburo Gong Drum? That’s one of my key pieces that’s unavailable. I’m seeing it in my BFD2 Audio folder, but not in any of my expansions.

Also, what about the Yamaha Cases and YS2 Lite Signature Snares? I have these, as well.

The Gong Drum was part of BFD2 and is now in The London Sessions.

The YS2 Signature snares where part of the Heavy Kit.
The Yamaha Cases were part of the Maple Custom Absolute.

Steve

1 Like

hello, I am looking for a private message.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I bet you are you saucy devil.

Steve

2 Likes

Welcome. You’ll need to spend 10 minutes exploring and reading some posts to to be able to private message people. Here are the guidelines:

3 Likes

thank you! ! !
i love you!

1 Like

Nice song!!! :blush:
I’ll be waiting for pm here forever!

Sometimes typing @BFD_Drew and clicking your heels 3 times may lure the beast from his lair.

Steve

Hello,

Many apologies for not getting back to people quickly enough lately. I’ve got a ton of stuff on and don’t always have time to jump on these requests.

It is better for the moment if you contact the support team:

Thanks,
Drew

1 Like

Hi All
I just upgraded Bfd 3 to the latest version and have also lost my bfd2 library
I have raised a support ticket is that the correct way now ? or do i need to contact drew ?

Thanks all

A support ticket should be fine. Might take a few days though.

Hey fender_bender
Quick question off topic
Is it recommended to run the bfd3 content library download from the license manger app to update anything it or is the original install file install ok, I had a few strange things happening during the update process mainly my doing
it now seem to be working and stable stable now i just have not ran the content library update and 3.4 is using the original library
is that a issue ?

The only way to get an update is through the LM. I can’t recall what the core library update fixes. There might be something in older release notes for builds on the forum. You shouldn’t have an issue updating. Just make sure that afterwards there’s only one folder containing the core library where your samples are stored. I would assume it just makes changes to the already installed files.

Dam!
upgrade broke it
this is getting frustrating yellow triangles and cannot locate it , I should of left it alone

I’m sorry dude. Try removing the core library, from content locations, reboot and add the location again upon restart. Did the update possibly get installed to the default location, in user/Documents, instead of your preferred location?

This article here explains all about yellow triangles if you want to have a look.