Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

The DM option should appear now for you. I think he is working with his band or something because I’ve been waiting for a few days myself to get a response.

1 Like

It’s also a bank holiday here in the UK today so most things are closed.

Steve

I want access to my BFD1, 2 and SP1 SP2 packs again. I have all the serials. Step one is to create a message, so I can eventually get the option to PM Drew. So this message is just noise, I guess. Been with FxPansion since DR-008.

In addition to step one,make sure you ready some arbitrary number of posts and scroll down them all.
I think that’s actually more important.

Steve

Thanks for the reply - You are correct, after scrolling and reading for about 10 minutes, I was able to message him. Now just waiting for the information back from him!

1 Like

Hopefully, I’ve just found myself in thie same situation… forced to upgrade cos of the daft pop-up and mid project with no sounds!!

So I wrote a PM to Drew 2 days ago with serial numbers etc… and came back to check if there was a reply to the PM - but the thing is (bare with me - the answer is probably staring right at me): I do not know where to find the PM section - meaning, a section which contains all outgoing and incoming PMs. I clicked on my avatar initial thingy and saw a bell icon, an envelope icon and a bust icon, none of which lead me to the PM section - only the posts (like this one), replies to it and some greetings from the discobot when I first joined . So I wonder if the PM was actually sent… should I send it again? Where is the PM section? Thanks for any help.

Your profile has a messages tab.

Like Homer would say… D’oh - I did go there, but had not noticed the sent tab! Need new glasses obviously. Thanks

1 Like

Hello Drew… Are you still about?

I got disillusioned for a bit and went off doing something else.

However, I’ve still got an album to mix that I need the old BFD drums for but I still don’t have the message link. Can you help at all? Thanks…

My Message button has now appeared… Thanks to everyone who posted to help…

@BFD_Drew I’ve messaged you, thanks.

1 Like

Has anyone seen @BFD_Drew lately?

Alternatively, you can try sending an email to inMusic support about acquiring replacement serials.

1 Like

Great thanks. I didn’t know you could do that…

Heya!
Sorry all. Been seriously in a bunker working on things and haven’t had any time for foruming I’m afraid. But I’ll do a sweep round tomorrow and get you folks your missing serials.

Cheers!
Drew

2 Likes

Sent you a DM about 2 weeks ago. Please check it. Thanks!

Same here… if you wouldn’t mind taking a look when you get chance? That would be great, thanks…

I raised a ticket with inMusic too but have heard nothing from them…

Hey Drew!
Mike here! Just read that you are back. I also PM you regarding the BFD 2 Issue. I already sent you all my infos reagrding the magic you are able to do. Please let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:
Thank you so much!

mike

Hi Drew if you read this, I can’t seem to PM you here so I sent you a message on Facebook
regarding installing BFD1 and 2 content.

I have sent a message to Drew here on Facebook a few days ago but I haven’t heard back. I appreciate your help. I see my BFD1, and BFD2, on the Fxpansion site saying available for download. BFD3 is on the inMusic site with the percussion pac I purchased. I am guessing that if I proceed to download 1 and 2 and then try to input the licences in the new license manager they won’t work hence I will need license numbers issued? I am also wondering if my thinking is right and that going down this path of downloading 1 and 2 first before getting the latest version will give me the the content I need from past versions. Should I install 1 and 2 before installing 3? I am using an M1 with DP11. It has never had a version of BFD installed on it and I have not actively used BFD since the inMusic shift. I have the new license manager installed. I can’t seem to PM Drew. I don’t see the option when I click on his name.

I just installed the license manager on my computer I see the BFD3 Lisence available for download and the Percussion pac. So I am guessing that BFD1 and 2 licences will not even show up under “Registered products” until I get Drew to issue new ones?