Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Not ‘Memorial Day’ but Monday was a public holiday ‘Spring Bank Holiday’

Heya, sorry I was extremely busy tail end of last week and wasn’t around Friday or Monday.

I’ve just gotten back to everyone via PM. Give me a shout if you need more help.

-Drew

Thanks a lot Drew !
Great support !

1 Like

I wish this was an automatic process, just upgraded to BFD3 and it took me ages to figure out that BFD2 samples wouldn’t load in BFD3. Anyway I’m here now, hopefully this will work out.

1 Like

Hi I cannot find BFD_Drew’s private message, where can I find it? I sent info to support@bfddrums.com 10 days ago, but I coulnd’t get any reply.

1 Like

Hi. Here’s what you need to do to private messade:

1 Like

Thank you SF_Green!
I got his message button finally. Thanks a lot!

I followed through with the guidance here from all the help from @BFD_Drew and @kafka and other posts and it has all worked well. All the yellow warnings are gone and my BFD1 and BFD2 kits, presets and my own presets have all come back and working as expected. Easy to do and the BFD Licenser did most of the work once you load in the new serials. Thanks everyone. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

I need a few more replies to enable PM for my BFD2 replacement.

1 Like

I can’t hear you. Can you repeat that?

@fretman nice pic :+1: looks interesting. What guitar is that? oh it’s a mandolin. :+1:

Hi,
thanks for the description of how to send a PM. I’ve got enough trust privilege to be able to send a PM and the message box appears when I click on Drew’s name. I believe I sent a PM with usernames and serial last night but can’t find it in any message history. Is there a way of confirming that I sent it?

Click directly on the envelope icon, and it should take you to a page (i.e. not just a pulldown), which has your message history in it. On the left is a Sent tab.

thanks for the reply. I should’ve gone to Specsavers. I didn’t see the ‘Sent’ tab ! Confirmed that I did send the PM, now just need to wait for the serial.

1 Like

I am glad I stumbled across this fix. Hopefully I can get that message button to appear …

1 Like

Just a few random posts, and it should pop right up.

@NeilWilson :wave: it will happen.:+1:

Just posting to try to get private messaging privileges… really not happy that a ‘point’ update suddenly prevented me from accessing all my BFD2 content, and then had to google to first discover the new ownership, then the whole malarkey with migrating everything, needing 2 new memberships (including this forum), and then after being informed there was an update suddenly losing access to content I’ve paid for and been happily using. I know things change but communication is absolutely key in customer relations, and feels sorely wanting in this instance. Sorry for my grumpy demeaner but this is wasting hours of my creative time to rectify.

2 Likes

Are you there, Drew? I just upgraded to 3.4 and I’m having the same problem with the old BFD2 license not being recognised by the new BFD License Manager.

1 Like

OMG, same here! I had exactly the same issues.

1 Like