Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

All I wanted for x-mas was a new serial-number for BFD2 to work after migration …

Although sending Drew multiple PMs over de last two-and-a-half weeks there has been no reaction whatsoever. That’s sad.

By sending this message in the open I hope this soon will b fixed.

Happy new year everybody

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve been off work for the last two weeks. Will catch up on private messages and serial requests this week. Apologies for the delay.

Drew

1 Like

I don’t have the message button to PM you either. I wanted to supply my Fxpansion BFD1 and BFD2 serials to get the factory expansions.

Best,
Rod

If you click on Drews avatar above do you not see this pop-up screen?

Steve

No, I haven’t got that. I’ve just got the 17 posts in topic button.

It’s probably something like you’ve got to make 5 posts first.

@cs759 It’s not about making posts, it’s about reading a few posts for 10 mins.

1 Like

I see, thanks.

It’s come up now. You just need to dig around a bit.

2 Likes

No response and it’s been 9 days now. Does it always take this long.

Hi,

It usually takes longer to be honest. I’m very overloaded at present, and my foruming isn’t what it once was! I’ll PM you.

OK thanks. As long as I know you’ve received my request.

EDIT

I just seen you sent the 2 serials in my email. Thanks.

The first one, Eldorado registereed successfully, but the second one said this is already registered in another account.

The same thing happened to me when he gave me mine. Just reply to his PM and he’ll send another, unused serial.

1 Like

I’ve already replied and fixed.

2 Likes

Me too! This is totally weird. I can’t believe this is a business’ solution to a problem.

@Pettycells You can always put in a support ticket on the official BFD website to get your replacement serials, if you do not wish to do the PM route here, but it’s debatable which method yields quicker results.

1 Like

Sent my ticket in since PM route failed. Better work this time.

Anyone know which expansion/version included the Tamburo Gong Drum? That’s one of my key pieces that’s unavailable. I’m seeing it in my BFD2 Audio folder, but not in any of my expansions.

Also, what about the Yamaha Cases and YS2 Lite Signature Snares? I have these, as well.

The Gong Drum was part of BFD2 and is now in The London Sessions.

The YS2 Signature snares where part of the Heavy Kit.
The Yamaha Cases were part of the Maple Custom Absolute.

Steve

1 Like

hello, I am looking for a private message.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I bet you are you saucy devil.

Steve

2 Likes

Welcome. You’ll need to spend 10 minutes exploring and reading some posts to to be able to private message people. Here are the guidelines:

3 Likes

thank you! ! !
i love you!

1 Like