Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

I’d like to say publicly a big “thank you” to BFD_Drew
for obtaining me the remplacement serials for BFD1 and BFD2. I had no solution and he solved my problem quickly and nicely.

It’s a chance for us te meet some guys like him in this forum.

Thank you.

Steve

4 Likes

Good Afternoon,

I’m looking for a little help with BFD 1 and BFD 2 serials since they don’t show up nor register as valid serials on the license manager.

I’m new so I can’t direct message @BFD_Drew, but I sent a message to technical support on Inmusic 12 days ago and BFDDrums contact support 3-4 days ago and haven’t heard any response as yet.

Any chance someone can help with these serial issues?

Thanks,
Ian

You’ll need to get your old serials before @BFD_Drew or anyone else can help.

You should be able to get them by logging into fxpansion and checking the, ‘Your Registered Products’ page where you’ll see a list of everything you own and their serial numbers.

Drew will need those as well as your account details.

Steve

Ok. Not a problem. I’m ready whenever I get a message to send my old serials and info over. Thanks.

1 Like

See my post 7 posts above on how to be able to message Drew directly.
Once you’ve done that, you can right click on his icon and message him.

1 Like

Hi. I presume I have the same problem as all of you. After migrating BFD3 none of my BFD2 content works. When I click on Drew’s name no message comes up. Do I have to wait or is there a way around this?

Just adding another message to see if I get approved… BFD people this is not a good user experience…

I think it’s more about how many messages you read before you can PM @BFD_Drew

Steve

The forum rules are put in place by Discourse and has zero to do with BFD Drums or inMusic fwiw. This is generally just a user-to-user community and not an official support forum from BFD Drums, or inMusic.

You don’t have to post anything to be able to send a PM. Here are the exact requirements:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna say, it’s a lot better than all the spam we had to deal with over on FXpansion’s site.

3 Likes

Man gonna get me some of them old drumssssss

Drew, I’m not getting a message option. Thank you for your help.

Mark

Hey, are you FenderBender from VS Planet?

@markClune123 I don’t think so? :laughing:

As for not being able to DM Drew, read the forum rules post I linked just above.

So do I need to post to get to Level 1.

Still can’t message him.

Testing 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

No.

1 Like

Fender, I got your e-mails and did reply - they got bounced back to me. I sounds as if Drew doesn’t work here any longer and that if I want to be able to use BFD 1 and 2 then I have to upgrade to 3 - is that right?

Mark

No, it is not right.

Despite rumours of his demise, @BFD_Drew is alive and still kicking butt, . :rofl:

Steve