Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Yeah, this is probably not a good idea posting your serials and email on any open forum thread, for people to see. DM that stuff only, even if you’re not getting a quick response.

Yes, this was a mistake. If I could delete it, I would. I believe these are no longer valid.
Me

You can either edit or delete your post. Edit is the pencil, and delete is revealed after clicking the ellipsis (…)

Thanks for the help (again). My brain had melted after 4 days of staring and shouting at the LM!

1 Like

@BFD_Drew PM with my details sent. Thank you!

Just posting to earn cred…

Hi @wgeraths It doesn’t work by post count.
Here are the official rules for getting bumped up a level so you can message:

Get to trust level 1 by…
*** Entering at least 5 topics**
*** Reading at least 30 posts**
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts**

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post. So 10 minutes and you’re good to go. No posting required.

Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

@SF_Green… Thank you

1 Like

Hello guys,
I’m french, so please, forgive my language mistakes.
Find this discussion save me !
I try desesperatly to find a way to obtain the remplacement serials for BFD1 and BFD2.
Here is the light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks at all !
Good music for all !
Steve

Thanks a lot !
I sent you a message as soon as i can send a MP.
Owner of BFD1, 2 & 3. I need remplacement serials for 1 and 2.
I got FXpansion and Inmusic accounts.
Good evening ! This forum save me !

1 Like

I’d like to say publicly a big “thank you” to BFD_Drew
for obtaining me the remplacement serials for BFD1 and BFD2. I had no solution and he solved my problem quickly and nicely.

It’s a chance for us te meet some guys like him in this forum.

Thank you.

Steve

4 Likes

Good Afternoon,

I’m looking for a little help with BFD 1 and BFD 2 serials since they don’t show up nor register as valid serials on the license manager.

I’m new so I can’t direct message @BFD_Drew, but I sent a message to technical support on Inmusic 12 days ago and BFDDrums contact support 3-4 days ago and haven’t heard any response as yet.

Any chance someone can help with these serial issues?

Thanks,
Ian

You’ll need to get your old serials before @BFD_Drew or anyone else can help.

You should be able to get them by logging into fxpansion and checking the, ‘Your Registered Products’ page where you’ll see a list of everything you own and their serial numbers.

Drew will need those as well as your account details.

Steve

Ok. Not a problem. I’m ready whenever I get a message to send my old serials and info over. Thanks.

1 Like

See my post 7 posts above on how to be able to message Drew directly.
Once you’ve done that, you can right click on his icon and message him.

1 Like

Hi. I presume I have the same problem as all of you. After migrating BFD3 none of my BFD2 content works. When I click on Drew’s name no message comes up. Do I have to wait or is there a way around this?

Just adding another message to see if I get approved… BFD people this is not a good user experience…

I think it’s more about how many messages you read before you can PM @BFD_Drew

Steve

The forum rules are put in place by Discourse and has zero to do with BFD Drums or inMusic fwiw. This is generally just a user-to-user community and not an official support forum from BFD Drums, or inMusic.

You don’t have to post anything to be able to send a PM. Here are the exact requirements:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna say, it’s a lot better than all the spam we had to deal with over on FXpansion’s site.

3 Likes