Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Iā€™ve tried messaging Drew twice over the Christmas holidays and havenā€™t heard back from him. Is he even around anymore?

Yes heā€™s still about but I suspect he had the whole of xmas and new year off.
Yesterday was bank holiday here in the UK too so if heā€™s back then today would have been his first day back.

Iā€™m waiting to get new auths for all my expansions.

Steve

Thanks. I wouldnā€™t so much mind but Iā€™ve had to rework some stuff that made use of the BFD 2 content and I need to get that back in use. Heā€™s had my info in one of the PMā€™s I sent him.

Heya - I donā€™t see a PM from you. Last thing I can see is from September - please PM me again.

EDIT: Ahhh, see it now :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back Drew. Hope you enjoyed your holidays, along with all of the users here.

2 Likes

Just posting to be active :slight_smile:

I need to be active tooā€¦!!

@BFD_Drew are we supposed to PM you if we werenā€™t able to get the BFD2 files to work? Itā€™s the only one I couldnā€™t activate in the switch

@BFD_Drew, I PMā€™ed you a couple times but havenā€™t got a reply, can you check?

Thanks,
Deron

Hello @BFD_Drew, i too am trying to message you without the option to do so being visible under Chrome or Safari. Could you please message me so that i can give you my infos to replace my BFD1 and 2 libraries. Thank you for your hard work, you are the reason i keep believing in BFDā€™s future (apart from the great instrument BFD is).

1 Like

@BFD_Drew PM with my details sent. Iā€™ve also raised with inMusic support in the UK.

Hi Drew. Seems like you are a busy man. Steve63 pointed me in your direction. I need the replacement serials for BFD1 and BFD2. I only need the kits and Manu Katche Snare. I have been using them, up until last week in my old Win7 computer.

Name
Michael Richards

Account Username

Thank you,
Michael

Hi Drew,
I have posted twice, but I donā€™t have any Message button. Does it take a while to appear?

Thanks,
Dean

Here are the official rules for getting bumped up a level so you can message:

Get to trust level 1 byā€¦
*** Entering at least 5 topics**
*** Reading at least 30 posts**
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts**

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post. So 10 minutes and youā€™re good to go. No posting required.

Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

1 Like

Yeah, this is probably not a good idea posting your serials and email on any open forum thread, for people to see. DM that stuff only, even if youā€™re not getting a quick response.

Yes, this was a mistake. If I could delete it, I would. I believe these are no longer valid.
Me

You can either edit or delete your post. Edit is the pencil, and delete is revealed after clicking the ellipsis (ā€¦)

Thanks for the help (again). My brain had melted after 4 days of staring and shouting at the LM!

1 Like

@BFD_Drew PM with my details sent. Thank you!

Just posting to earn credā€¦