Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

No, the old ones don’t work because they’re connected with a product code that is no longer used.

Once you get the new serials in your account, downloads for the new versions will show up in your License Manager.

If @BFD_Drew sees the request, he usually gets on it immediately.

so that means that BFD2 will no longer function after adding the ElDorado&London packs to BFD3?
I know that it is no longer possible to authorize BFD2, but once it is, it should continue to work…?

[edit]OK, I see what you’re asking. Yes, all the old stuff will continue to work together, as long as you didn’t delete/replace/whatever something with something else. They’re ships in the night.[/edit]

So, the solution in that case would be to have multiple installations. i.e. the old BFD2 library in the old location just for BFD2, and London in a different location for your BFD3. Just don’t add BFD2 Library to BFD3, or the new London to BFD2.

that’s is what I thought, thanks for the confirmation!

Hi everyone, sorry for not getting back to people. I’ve been off sick with covid for a few weeks! I’m on the mend now, and will respond to private messages this week.

Cheers,
Drew

2 Likes

HI, Andrew
I also need serial numbers for BFD1 and BFD2. But I don’t see a button for a private message to you. Could you reply to me with a private message?

Weird, I sent this post days ago but now it has somehow been “approved”…
Have already sent a message to Andrew for the E&L libraries, wish him a speedy recovery and hope to hear from him soon.

Responded just a moment ago, cheers!

Thanks a lot, downloads/installation/authorisation for E&L and Manu Katche Snare went without a hitch!

Also BFD2 keeps working and BFD2-presets load perfectly fine in BFD3.

(btw I’m on Win10 and Live11)

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum.

1 Like

Posting in order to be able to DM

1 Like

Great forum by the way

2 Likes

Just a heads up folks, I’m away from work until January now, but I will still be popping my head in - I just may not get to these requests as quickly as usual. Cheers, and Merry Christmas! Hopefully 2022 will bring us all multi-joy.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re on the way back from Covid. Dodgy time for all.
Heres wishing you a good Christmas.

Cheers
David Wyatt

just click on BFD_Drew’s icon (twice), you’ll see the message-button there

Just writing this so I can try get the PM capability so that I can get my BFD2 content :man_facepalming:

sorry.
I can’t send you a message.
Only your profile information will be displayed.

Here are the official rules for getting bumped up a level so you can message:
Get to trust level 1 by…
*** Entering at least 5 topics**
*** Reading at least 30 posts**
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts**

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post. This is set by the software (not BFD) to keep spammers out. It works pretty well.

Hi I have a BFD1.5 license that needs to be upgraded for use with BFD3. The moderator hasn’t approved me for PM so the button doesn’t appear yet. Thanks.

You know… the old “Replaying so I can PM Drew” thingy… how many words do I need? hope this is long enough, need my BFD 2 Data to work!