Read this if you need replacement Eldorado & London Sessions

Installation, authorization, and startup went fine for me, although I haven’t actually tried playing anything yet. I’m on Windows 10.

Just leaving a message in the hope it then allows me to pm Drew and get all my hard worked for sessions back!

@BFD_Drew (20 chars)

@BFD_Drew where is the Message button on your profile?? I can’t see it. I can see only Summary, Activity, Badges.

You have to post a certain number of times on the forum before the Message button shows up. It’s an anti-spam thing. You ought to be able to hit it soon. Just do a few more posts if it hasn’t appeared already.

1 Like

Still trying to get enough posts so I can PM you…

Myles

how long does it take Drew to issue the serials?

Also, is it possible to keep using BFD2 (with BFD2 and BFD1 library) after installing the Eldorado&London Sessions for BFD3?

No, the old ones don’t work because they’re connected with a product code that is no longer used.

Once you get the new serials in your account, downloads for the new versions will show up in your License Manager.

If @BFD_Drew sees the request, he usually gets on it immediately.

so that means that BFD2 will no longer function after adding the ElDorado&London packs to BFD3?
I know that it is no longer possible to authorize BFD2, but once it is, it should continue to work…?

[edit]OK, I see what you’re asking. Yes, all the old stuff will continue to work together, as long as you didn’t delete/replace/whatever something with something else. They’re ships in the night.[/edit]

So, the solution in that case would be to have multiple installations. i.e. the old BFD2 library in the old location just for BFD2, and London in a different location for your BFD3. Just don’t add BFD2 Library to BFD3, or the new London to BFD2.

that’s is what I thought, thanks for the confirmation!

Hi everyone, sorry for not getting back to people. I’ve been off sick with covid for a few weeks! I’m on the mend now, and will respond to private messages this week.

Cheers,
Drew

2 Likes

HI, Andrew
I also need serial numbers for BFD1 and BFD2. But I don’t see a button for a private message to you. Could you reply to me with a private message?

Weird, I sent this post days ago but now it has somehow been “approved”…
Have already sent a message to Andrew for the E&L libraries, wish him a speedy recovery and hope to hear from him soon.

Responded just a moment ago, cheers!

Thanks a lot, downloads/installation/authorisation for E&L and Manu Katche Snare went without a hitch!

Also BFD2 keeps working and BFD2-presets load perfectly fine in BFD3.

(btw I’m on Win10 and Live11)

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum.

1 Like

Posting in order to be able to DM

1 Like

Great forum by the way

2 Likes