Missing Snares for BFD Heavy

@deangersmith That expansion contains no cymbals, just kicks, toms, drum cases and a low-detail version snare. For the grooves, some may be under a different tag then Heavy. You could try and track them down in your Explorer/Finder, to see where they got installed and what some of the groove names are that you’re not seeing in the BFD3 grooves browser.

Thanks I realised that when looking at the pack contents on the bfd site, just confused me because some load with cymbals obviously used from elsewhere. As for the grooves, nowhere on my entire machine (let alone where they are supposed to be) is there a groove that matches the descriptions in that video. Here is what the video shows:

Apologies that seems to be kit presets, but the grooves are non existent. Those kit presets don’t exist either.

Aah, I seem my erroneous ways here, that is actually a groove pack, separate from the BFD heavy expansion, my bad, I should probably be getting some rest eheheh! It’s a bit confusing as the video is on the same page as the Heavy expansion Pack.

This is what confused me:

That second heading should read BFD Heavy Expansion pack (Sold Separately) in my opinion. Maybe i am a bit too picky but it confused me anyway.

1 Like