Midi mapping is broken in BFD 3

Pedal hats do not work.

Created a midi map from instrument in Cubase and no Pedal hats are listed and every midi key I played,I could not find a pedal hats sound.
BFD 4 fix the broken midi mapping of BFD 3?

I am on Cubase Pro 13,Windows 11 Pro.

The order of operations for me is to always have BFD3 mapped to the drum kit so I’m hearing the notes being played in the drum software. Once that is happening, you can proceed to map it in the DAW. But that doesn’t mean everything will get picked up when switching from kit to kit. It’s not a “no brainer” as one would like.

I use Cubase 13 as well — and also Studio One; my BFD3 pedal mapping works in both.

Whenever I’m working with my V-Drums in any software, it’s usually an adventure setting it up and getting it just right.

I used BFD 3’s key mapper to map everything to midi notes but when recording,they do not make any sound.

This has to be a bug in BFD 3 and Windows 11 Pro.

Been effing around with BFD 3 for 2 days straight now and tried everything.

But nothing seems to work.

I’m out of answers on how to fix this.

Now my software is not authorised FFS.

Not only does it not work with my edrums,it does not work at ALL lol.

Yup. I feel that frustration way too often as well cause I’ve got BFD3 running on 3 computers here. Each one times out at various times, sometimes seemingly before the official time out. Oh well, you can’t expect a miracle without a regime change. Maybe Disney will buy up BFD3. :slight_smile: