Merry Christmas BFD fam

I just wanted to wish all the forum users, BFD and inMusic staff, a Merry Christmas. Hope ya’ll enjoy it with your friends and family. :beers: :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you bro and everyone on here :metal:t2::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

2 Likes

Anyone make any Christmas music this year with BFD? It always comes up so fast and I never get a chance to make an Xmas tune. Plus, I tend to write depressing shit, so it probably wouldn’t work too well with the cheery spirit.

1 Like

Happy holidays, folks!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: twenty times……………

Also a Radiohead fan here so not so much with the cheery stuff either. :wink: :frowning_face:

1 Like

I do get some uplifting/positive ideas in my head from time to time. I’ll have some happier melodies contrasting with a darker vibe. Can yield interesting results. Yeah, back in the early 2000’s I was totally immersed in OK Computer. Just a beautiful album. That dude’s voice is pretty special.

1 Like

I hope that all of you and those you love had a Merry Christmas.

Cheers
Jan Kristensen

1 Like

Post 4 for PM yada yada yada

Welcome. You don’t need to post to PM. Here’s how you get bumped to Trust Level 1 (you start at zero) which allows you to PM.

*** Entering at least 5 topics
*** Reading at least 30 posts
*** Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

By reading they just mean slowly scrolling by a post. This is set by the Discourse software (not BFD) to keep spammers out. So in just 10 minutes, following the rules above, you will be able to PM Drew. No posting necessary at all.

1 Like