License manager - clean up

Hi guys,

there’s a way to clean up useless library installation files/folders? Once License Manager has finished its task (downloading and installing) I press “x” asking to delete data files, but nothing happens.

Thank you.

If you’re on windows, just go to your BFD Drums folder in downloads and delete what you don’t wont manually.

Steve

1 Like

Of course, anyway which are the folders/files safe to get deleted?

A long as you have installed all of those files (they are executable files) you should be able to delete all of them.

You could let us know what they are beforehand if you’re not sure.

Take a screen shot and post it here

Steve

Ok, that’s is the folder where is London Session downloaded by Licence Manager. I used the same folder to install the library. What I can delete safety?
Screenshot 2023-10-23 163729

Thank you.

Keep Audio, Grooves and the .xml file.

I would advise choosing a different location to download expansions in the future. That way, once installed to your preferred samples location, you know where the installer files are and that they can be safely deleted.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right. Unfortunately, at moment I have not enough drives (and space) to do so.

In that case, at least create a dedicated BFD downloads folder for the installers on the drive that has your installed expansions. Your expansions should be installed inside a parent folder (like, BFD Content, etc) and not just all scattered at the root level of the drive. That will mitigate any confusion.

1 Like