Get back to Zidjin pack

Hi -

I have the Digital Vault Z-Pack A Series. I own BFD 2 but long ago switched over to SSD 5 by Slate.

I haven’t used the Z-Pack in years, but I’d like to get it working. I’d really like to have more nice cymbals available for client tracks. Is that possible without running BFD 3?

ThnX

Al Hospers
Clever Sounds Recording
producer, engineer, composer
have bass, will travel…

OS X Catalina, Late 2013 MacPro, 6 core, 64 GB RAM, Silver Orion Studio , PT2020.11, Slate MTi2, ISA428, ADL600, Distressor, Grace 501, Dimedio, Obsidian, One LA, BAC500, Harrison 32 EQ, UAD2 OCTO, Focal 6 be, Auratones…

I don’t know if you can get BFD2 running on Catalina but if you can then I would have thought you’d be able to use the digital-vault pack.

Were you never tempted by the upgrade path to BFD3?
There was a demo on the old fxpansion site but I don’t think it available on the new BFD Drums site.

You can still get it as a BFD2 owner and OMG!!, I just checked on the BFD Drums site and am shocked to see you can upgrade from BFD2 to BFD3 for £49.99, an 85% discount which is phenomenal.

So maybe now would be the time to upgrade as I doubt you’ll get it for that price for some time.

https://www.bfddrums.com/drum-software/bfd3.html

Steve

thnX for the heads up Steve, but I’m fully loaded up for drum stuff. I just wanted to once again use the cymbal pack I bought. if I can that is… the pack came with the scaled down BFD player, which would probably be what I need. too bad it’s not available in a Kontakt format, like most things like this are…