Drum Drops and BFD

Are there any owners of Drum Drops expansions on here and are they working okay with the new BFD?

They say they have dropped support for BFD but I’m assuming (hoping) the older kits still work okay

Steve

Yes, I have some Drum Drops kits and they seem to work fine. The authorisations migrated fine. I don’t know if the actual downloads are still available? I had backups of the kits.

1 Like

I have most of what Drum Drops released for BFD, and all of it works exactly as it should. It just needs an updated license string, like all other content. If you had a license over at FXpansion and did the migration, then the updated license should be in your inMusic account already. Otherwise, no reinstallation, no updates, nothing special is necessary.

Drum Drops offers zero support for BFD products. IIRC they also changed ownership, or management, or something. My account over there has none of my old purchases, of any kind.

1 Like

Yes I got a reply from Drum Drops to say they have no plans to re-introduce support for BFD.

Basically I was compensated with some serial numbers for Drum Drops BFD kits but I can’t download them unless I buy them so what I thought I was getting for free doesn’t seem to be the case.

It would have been nice to try them out but I’m not complaining. :wink:

Steve