[CONFIRMED] Macbook Pro M1 Pro - AU not loading data

If you’re on M1, this post is pertinent:

I’m having the exact same issue with this! I’ve had no end of issues with BFD since it moved to InMusic to be honest and I’m loosing the will to live trying to use it on my Mac (especially since upgrading to an M1).

Any ideas when this will get resolved?

Seems we’re not too far away, at this point:

I can’t believe that this developer is just mixing his salary and not doing anything. It’s beyond the limit. I really think everyone is so polite. The rights and interests of consumers are left here. Shirking responsibility and delaying time are your forte, and everyone can see it. Maybe you don’t care about our life and death at all, if you cheat our hard-earned money into your hands, it will be an ending, and you will maintain everything in the later stage. I have already seen your faces clearly. The problem with the m1 AU plug-in has been going on for several years. You solve the problem every year. Is this efficiency really good? Everyone complained very politely, but I don’t think that’s enough, I thought I was also very polite before, it seems that you take this kind of politeness as an attitude that can be ignored. Being polite doesn’t do you any favors, and neither does being rude, but I want to do it differently because I don’t think it’s worth being polite anymore

I switched to SD.

What a shame, what a waste of time and money BFD3 is. No respect whatsoever for the customer and his well-earned money, this is a dead product.

1 Like

It’s not dead, it’s uh…probably pining for the fjords :wink:

2 Likes

Working now in M1 Mac Studio Ultra, latest Ventura macOS, in both Logic Pro and standalone app just fine, for anybody like me revisiting the forum after absense and clicking on recent posts from past month. :slight_smile:

“Not dead yet.”

Seems to be working now, at least on my M1 Macbook Pro! Yessss!