Calling all Line 6 users

Just wondering if there are any Line 6 users here.
I’ve been trying for the last few hours to access their site but am getting the, ‘we’re unable to access that site/server’

I’ll try again tomorrow I guess but I’m just wondering if anyone else is able to.

Cheers

Steve

Seems fine now. Got on the site, logged into my account, and see my stuff there. So hopefully a little glitch with their servers they’ve fixed now?

Weird, it’s still saying server not found when I try to log into the their website and my line 6 licence manager gives me an error code too.

I’ve filled in a support ticket so will see what they say.

I’ll see if I can log in from my laptop

Steve

Sounds like it’s something on your computer. Can you connect to other websites OK?
Checking the laptop is a good next step.

Whatever it was, it seems to be working again now.

Possibly coincidental, but it happened just after I launched surfshark and my system froze so being the impatient fool I am, I did a hard reboot.

Just turned it all back on and surfshark was just trying to update.

Steve

1 Like

Hey Guys how you doing? Apologies for jacking this post but I couldn’t help it, I saw line6 and then remembered this freebee from Aurora DSP released a few days ago, it’s a bit of fun nonetheless.

Laters
\m/

1 Like

That’s funny. I actually just sold my POD 2.0 last year. I still have POD Farm and a TonePort to authorize it and I use that for system audio. Like a having a big volume knob instead of the digital buttons for volume.

Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

no probs bro, I heard some demo’s on the tube, doesn’t sound too bad

1 Like

Who would have thought it?

An amp sym of an amp sym. :rofl:

I did have the Pod 2 but gave it to my friends son who was just starting out making music.
I upgraded to the Pod X3 Live which I still use.

Steve

2 Likes

I got the HD500, but turns out it was right before they released the HD500X. That chafed a bit.

1 Like

I have considered upgrading to either the HD500 or 500X but quite a few reviewers I have seen said for the price, I don’t get a lot more than I already have with the X3 so I’m sticking with it.

Steve

1 Like

Yeah, then they got greedy big time with Helix. I couldn’t believe it was TRIPLE the price of the HD500X.
I wanted one, but there was no way I was shelling out that much.

1 Like

I had a Spider amp and a pedal which I can’t remember the name of, the model before the X3 Live, I have an X3 Live but it’s in Canada at my brothers place. You made me laugh - an amp sim of an amp sim, I didn’t quite see that immediately!

2 Likes