BFD3 v3.4.3.7 - BFD License Manager Not Responding

BFD3 v3.4.3.7 and LM 3053 on Windows 10

I got the ol “BFD has been disabled because you are not logged in to your inmusic account please run the BFD license manager”

The LM opens a blank white window headered: BFD License Manager (Not Responding)

Can’t uninstall. Reinstalling gets same result. Redownloading and reinstalling gets same result.

I messaged tech support. Got a lightning-fast response telling me to run license manager because every 30 days it needs to reauthorize yadda yadda and some stuff I already knew that they would have known I already knew had they in fact read my message. I immediately replied that LM is not responding. Radio silence ever since.

When this product is useable it can be awesome but it seems designed primarily to stifle creativity. I still have one expansion pack that has never worked after Drew helped me with two serials and authorizations about 6 months ago. My last message I said one kit still does not show up. Never heard back. Then I guess I gave up. This all takes way too much extra time and effort just to access and use things I already long ago paid for. Giving up is where I’m at now. Ready to cut my losses and switch to a reliable, useable, accessible product. Times are rare I get to work on Music. BFD3 consistently ruins those rare times.

3 Likes

Honestly, get out now.

Is it really worth pulling your hair out when all you want to do is load some drum sounds and create music? No. Life’s too short to have to deal with companies like inMusic.

We all know what they’re like by now, we all know where this product is going (nowhere).

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on to preserve your sanity. Do not give these people any more of your money. They don’t value you or your custom, so vote with your wallet.

1 Like

Why don’t you try downloading the latest LM and then update to the latest BFD3 build?.

No truer words have been spoken