BFD3 Gretsch Purple - Demo

I’ve had BFD3 for a couple years now, but because I started playing with other expansions first, I really haven’t had the chance to explore the stock, Core Library kits in great detail. So I decided to give the Gretsch Purple kit a go and wow, it’s really good! It’s referred to as a “Pop” kit, but I didn’t let that stop me. I’m really happy with how it turned out and it was a lot of fun to mix.

I feel stupid for not properly feeling out all of the stock kits from the beginning, but I got Horsepower as the free expansion, so that thing took over. The Mapleworks kit is the only other one that I’ve spent time with. The Ludwig Stainless Steel will be in the pipeline to work on at some point, as I could tell that was pretty badass as well.

This probably isn’t news to most, as far as the quality of the stock kits, but maybe my demo video will reach people out there, thinking about BFD3, or newcomers and help the cause. There really isn’t a whole lot on YT for BFD3.

Gretsch Purple Preset.zip (83.5 KB)

Great demo, this kit sounds amazing, can be used in so many genres not just pop. thanks for this Mr Bender, really cool!

1 Like

Sounds fantastic… Thanks Dude!

1 Like

wonderful :slight_smile: best ever

1 Like

Thanks so much guys. I appreciate the kind words and it lets me know that I’m on the right track. :beers:

1 Like