BFD Player 1.2 not seeing Core content

Please see subject. It finds it when I scan for it it but then doesn’t make it available!

Hey @lxworlduk

Are you on mac or win? Where have you got the pack installed? Can you post any screenshots or maybe a video of you adding the content? Have you tried contacting support? Also, can you confirm which build of player you are on?

Thanks,
Joe

Windows 11. I installed the BFD Player via the inMusic Software Center if it helps. Do I need to buy a license just to use the Core library? I thought that was supposed to be free (obviously further expansions aren’t)

Software version 1.2.0.31

I’ve now downloaded it from your website and it is now working. It’s an earlier version I’ve noticed

1 Like

Hey @lxworlduk

So just to confirm, when you saw this issue had you done the following?;

1. Launched the inMusic Software Center and downloaded BFD Player and the BFD Player Core Lib
  2. Installed Both
  3. Launched BFD Player and attempted to load a Core Lib preset

Is there any other steps? Did you maybe launch BFD Player before installing the core lib?

Thanks,
Joe

It might be that your core library needs updating and it’s an older one.
Although if it worked with the last build of BFD Player it should be okay.

I would still suggest removing it and downloading the one on the Player Update page.

Steve

As I already said I did that and it worked. Good to know my comments are read!

Hey @lxworlduk

I understand that your issue is resolved, My question was about if that was the steps you followed to see the issue in the first place. The reason I ask is we obviously want BFD Player to be the best user experience possible. If we can figure out what went wrong with your first experience, hopefully we can improve Player for other people going forward.

Thanks,
Joe

Yes I tried all that first!

1 Like