Bfd expansion pack

It’s a shame. I guess i’ll have to wait for some price drop.

I’ve made up my mind with some expansions i would like to buy.

You can always browse the KVR Marketplace to see if anyone is selling their stuff for cheap. Just take the time to really explore what you have already and tweak them to your liking. It’s so easy to get in that, “I need a new expansion, just because…” phase and you forget about the ones you already have.

I’m guilty of that too. I kinda neglected the core library in BFD3 at first because I was so into Horsepower and when I started to dig in, I realized just how good those stock kits are.

I wish I could “loan” my licenses to you for a bit to try out because atm, I don’t have my audio rig with me. So no BFD fun. Really, they should let you be able to demo the expansions for 7 days or so. That way, you can be confident in that what you’re buying, is what you really need/want.

Bfd core sounds amazing. The only thing i dont like is the fact there are not a lot chinas too choose.

But i like a lot how modern retro, dark farm and oblivion sounds. The black álbum sounds Great too.

I looked at kvr marketplace but i couldn’t find anything.

Hey Fender! Long time no see my friend.

I bought Oblivion months ago. im quite ebarassed to ask this but the cymbals sound really low and with nl character. Any suggestion?