Wooden Snares - $29.99
Sleishman Drums - $29.99

2 Likes

New deals added on June 28:

Sphere - $29.99
Metal Snares - $29.99
Swan Percussion - $29.99

1 Like

I’m looking for the Kabuki and Noh and it’s been pulled from both PluginBoutique and Don’t Crack. I found it still at JRR Shop and on BFD Drums of course, but it wasn’t on sale at either location. Where did you see the sale price?

@SF_Green Oh wow, that’s weird. I saw it at that price at PluginBoutique for sure and I think Don’t Crack as well? Odd that it’s not even in their inventory at all. PB has done this in the past, where they had an odd expansion on a flash sale, for a day only.

If you search for K&N on DC or PB you get nothing. Not just that they aren’t on sale, they’re not there. I know they were on both only a week or so ago.

New deals added on July 5:

• Heavy Rock Classics - $29.99
  • Dan Foord - Polyrhythmic Metal - $29.99
  • Orchestral - $29.99
  • Sabian Digital Vault - $39.99
2 Likes

New deals added on July 12:

• Modern Retro - $29.99
  • Signature Snares Vol.2 - $29.99
2 Likes

Just a nudge for those who don’t yet have Modern Retro, or on the fence thinking about it. It’s a great expansion, maybe one the biggest as far as samples go? I don’t think I’ve seen it this low before either… maybe $19.99 on a really rare occasion? The two kits and cymbals are versatile and can cover a lot of genres. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but someone here recommended it to me a while back and I tend to go to it quite a lot.

1 Like

All Sonic Reality titles are 50% off also at www (dot) esoundz (dot) com. For new users, you will register the serial number with the License Manager and then download the latest install package through the License Manager.

3 Likes

@allen_esoundz Awesome man, thanks for posting! Never seen those kits that low $$. When does the sale end btw?

It will run until first week in August.

1 Like

New deals added on July 19:

• Modern Rock Grooves - $19.99
  • Jazz Maple - $29.99
  • Marching Drums - $29.99
  • Imperial Drums - $49.99
  • London Sessions - $49.99
3 Likes

New deals added on July 26:

• Sphere - $29.99
  • Swan Percussion - $29.99
  • Metal Snares - $29.99
1 Like

I just took another 3 expansions from pluginboutique, what a bargan at these prices :slight_smile:

New deals added on Aug 2:

• Orchestral - $29.99
  • Marching Drums - $29.99
  • Wooden Snares - $29.99
  • Dan Foord - Polyrhythmic Metal - $29.99

It’s kinda getting redundant with these sales. I wish we’d see some more variety with the older expansions like, Jex, Cocktail, Dunnett Ti, etc.

1 Like

Just a heads up if you’re interested in the newest expansion, Dark Farm. I just noticed that a few of the retailers have it marked down from $99.99 to $69.99. And if you subscribe to the FX Chain newsletter, you get a coupon for 18% off, which would bring the price down to $57.40.

If I didn’t just buy one of the Sonic Reality expansions I might have picked this up instead.

1 Like

Yes indeedy, that’s a good deal, I got it on release day and it was somewhat more than that, more than $99 as well. Excellent expansion.

1 Like

Some stuff to look through

https://store.dontcrack.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bfd&sort=2a&page=1

May be of use to someone.

2 Likes