Beta Install Process ? Revert to previous Build?

Hi,Is there a clear set of instructions on how to install the Beta ? I am afraid to enter a world of chaos and confusion trying to get this installed. From what Im seeing on the forum, its not so simple ?

And while we are at it, if things go sideways at some point, how would I revert to a previous build ?

It would be great to see this laid out clearly on the forum.

+1 as a new Beta tester I’m a little reluctant to jump in. I’d like to know if there is a way to backtrack if things go tits-up.

I clicked the download link from the BFD3.4.4.19 - Private Beta page, then in the BFD GUI click on downloads and hit the play button. It installed very smoothly for me like that. If I am not mistaken, you could download the previous version install file and just revert back to it that way?

Come on, you are Beta Testers, modern day explorers and adventurers, fearless ,rough and tumble men, charging off headlong into the unknown, without a care or fear, with nothing but your trusty horse, a water canteen, some chewing tobaccy, some beans and beef jerky and some tea.

There is no way back!!

Man up like the explorers of old, and charge off headlong into the unknown, for better or for worse.

3 Likes

whatever your smoking. please upload it in digital download. i need your enthusiasm.

Im getting my ass beat trying to install 3.4.4.21