Are these core BFD3 drum pieces?

Hi guys,
I’ve been looking into these songs use of BFD3, but both the snares are giving me some headache (I don’t know If they’re processed core BFD3 or part of an expansion pack).

Here are the songs:

1st:

I’m certain that this uses both Gretsch Purple Kick and Paiste Signature Full Crash. I was suspecting the TAMA Tempesta Snare was there too, but beside kick + cymbals my recreation it’s not getting that close

2st:

Drums kick in 0:39

For this one I’m set on the Paiste Signature Hi-hat, but the snare was what got me stuck.

The reason why I’m asking is to know if I’ll have to buy a new expansion pack to get these exact sounds and which one(s) would be in that case.

Thanks for reading and for the possible help!

Persona 3 came out even earlier (2006) than your last request/post for Persona 4…
It’s more than likely the 8 Bit Kit for the Full Moon/Full Life.
If you are looking for exact sounds instruments…probably the 808 Kit and some of the other kicks snares etc etc mixed in.
Here are the drums only…you can hear alternating kits.
I had to mix down to mono to meet the size requirements to attach to post

Hi!
Sorry for the unclear post.
This is from a remake that launched on February of this year and both tracks are new and exclusive to it (along with that, all tracks from the original OST were remade from the ground up and most use some clear BFD3 kits).

As for Full Moon Full Life, thanks for the insight! I was actually asking about the Acoustic Drums only, since 90% of the electronic drums in this game are Stylus RMX, but wasn’t expecting the possibility of the 8bit kit for it.