2 files failed to download poperly

This is the message I have been receiving for more than a year already when I use the License manager. No solution yet. This happens with ALL the files related to BFD, which includes the latest update to 3.4.5.28.

Yes, I have the latest manager. I am on a mac M1.

Any solutions?

1 Like

You’re talking about when you have used the licence manager to download kits I’m guessing?

Did you try to ignore the message and run the installer anyway?
That is what I would suggest doing.

This was happening a while back but I thought it was fixed in an updated version of the LM.

Your LM version should be at 30622 and it’s available here

Steve

Hi Steve,

I am using the right LM version. I cannot ignore the message, because it just won’t download when I install anyway. When I try to do this, I get the same message, and no further progress.

Same here. License manager and BFD3 is a nightmare. License manager stops downloading all the time and after 3 h you get “error. not all files have been downloaded”. 3 month ago I was already in contact with support to get all my expansions running on my 2019 Mac Pro without success. Now I thought I give it a try with a fresh install of everything on my new MacBook Pro but this nightmare just starts again. I really used to dig the sound quality of BFD but this latest software is unusable and amateurish at best.