A few questions

I tried to send these questions off to support but the send button isn’t working. Maybe I can get some help through here

HI I have a few questions…

1. I switched from fxpansion to the new website and was offered the free extension but I can’t seem to find where to download it. I thought I had an email but I cant find that either. Nothing is showing on the website itself in my account settings.

2. I cant update BFD3. When I first downloaded the manager I downloaded the update but it didn’t work. Now the update isn’t even available on the download manager

3. I use aerodrums to record into Cubase and I have my settings to use BFD3 mapping system, but the mapping system isn’t working properly anymore. The kick is going to toms, hi hats to other places. How do I fix this?

4. My BFD2 greatest hits expansion no longer shows up on the registered page. How can I use this expansion again?

There seem to be a lot of issues, but it looks like I’m not the only one. Hopefully this can get resolved. Thank you

Sydd

For the free expansion… on your inMusic profile page, click on BFD3, see details, downloads and offers. Get a free BFD expansion, click redeem now and it should take you to the page to select one.

You’ll have to PM Drew about your BFD2 greatest hits… that’s not an expansion that’s eligible for migration. Maybe he can offer you a substitute.

Thank you for your reply.