[UNDER REVIEW] Licence Manager won´t download

I installed the Licence Manager, but it won´t download anything.
I tried to reinstall everything but without sucess. Are the servers offline ? Aprecciate some help.

Try logging out of the LM and closing it, then open your browser and log in to your inmusic account.
Close your browser and open the LM and try downloading again.

Steve

Thanks that worked , but i have now another problem: The BFD3 dont get authorized, even when the Licence manager is launched and it shows all is OK.

I would try doing the same thing again, it seems your LM is having issues logging in.

Don’t open BFD3, just open the LM and make sure BFD3 is licensed, then close the LM and open BFD3.

Good luck

Steve

1 Like

Hi @Rodrigues79,

Thanks for the report. We’re investigating this now and will come back to you if we find anything useful to discuss. Please do let us know how you get on with Steve’s advice/steps!

and @Steve63, thanks for all your help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Logan

1 Like

@Steve63 is the forums MVP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I managed to put everything in order, i tried the @Steve63 solution and it worked for the log in errors but then gave the ERROR #403002 Maximum Simultaneous. I nuked the whole thing with a OS clean install :scream: not just because of BFD3 :neutral_face:
After that the errors were the same.
I sent a email to the support and in 24h they fixed it.

Many thanks for the help, i will try to do the same to others.

2 Likes

Thank you Max, I’m honoured. :blush:

Steve

1 Like

I too am having this problem.
BFD will not authorise… the license manager times out and can’t retrieve my list of products. Have tried the above method and it does not work.

Why Why Why???

I have work to finish and this is screwing me!!

Still having issues connecting to the license server @BFD_Drew. Also sent email to support.

Mine eventually came good.

Mine did, too. Maybe they were doing maintenence or something.

This is why, if they’re going to keep this system, they need to add a warning countdown and enable users to reauthorize on their own schedule. Users can’t be required to be connected at the exact moment that it chooses to refresh. @BFD_Drew

2 Likes

This kinda thing is a really good way to ensure a product doesnt become as popular as it could be.

2 Likes

24 days later same thing exactly , my patience is running out.
Just want to play drums…

1 Like