[UNDER REVIEW] Chinese users cant connect

I am a bfd3 Chinese user. I just learned that BFD has been updated and migrated, but the first time I open the license manager after migrating my account, it shows that I can’t connect to the network. No matter how many times I try, it’s the same. I’m a MacOS system user, and the current system version is Big Sur

2 Likes

Open the Licence Manager, click on the ‘user’ tab and log out.

Now close the licence manager and open your web browser and go to your inmusic account and log in.
Close your browser and then open your licence manager and you should be logged in.

There is an issue with the licence manager not being able to connect to the server and so doing it manually via your browser is the only way to do for now.

Steve

The problem is not that you can’t log in, but you can’t connect to the network. After opening the license manager, you will always be in the “check internet connection” state, and the options in the user tab can’t be clicked.

1 Like

I have the same trouble,please fix it

Hi @rodsigh,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. We are investigating this issue and will come back to you as soon as we have further information to provide.

Kind Regards,
Logan

1 Like

14 days to check a server issue? WOW