License manager major bug

Hi, I can not start the license manager anymore. Reason: I have moved the installation folder after the installation, because I had no more diskspace. Is there anywhere a config file, where I can change the installation path? A simple hardlink does`nt work. The license manager can not start anymore. Please, need your assistance!

I followed the instructions from New License Manager, Installer won’t launch - #2 by Steve63 but the problem, it does not recognize the already downloaded expansion packs anymore. I have changed all the entries under the regex path Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BFD Drums.… and these are a lot! But this licence manager did`nt find any of these already downloaded and installed stuff anymore.

Same here. Since yesterday, BFD3 no longer runs.
See the steps in the screenshots.
I’m so fed up with inMusic’s login system. I regularly encounter this kind of login problems, which makes BFD3 more and more unreliable. It’s a great drum plugin, but it’s plagued by these recurring login issues.
And now? What do we do? We wait for the holy spirit to magically solve the problem?

I fixed it now. Got an email from the inMusic support:

1. Navigate to “Control Panel” > “Programs” > “Programs and Features”.
  2. Locate the license manager application in the list of installed programs.
  3. Right-click on the license manager entry and select “Uninstall” to remove it from your system.
  4. Once the uninstallation is complete, restart your computer to ensure all related components are properly removed.
  5. Download the latest version of the license manager from our website or your software provider’s platform.
  6. Run the installer and carefully follow the on-screen instructions.
  7. During the installation process, make sure to select the appropriate drive with sufficient disk space for the installation.
1 Like

I just got the License Manager popup saying I had to login after 90 days. I was able to login successfully.

My issue was that my current kit was empty after re-licensing. I had to reload the kit which meant any customization to it was lost. It would be much better if the current kit recovered after re-licensing.

BTW, I am on Windows 10 running StudioOne.