[FUTURE FIX] ERROR #403002 Maximum Simultaneous

What exactly is the relationship between BFD and InMusic.
Does the Fxpansion team (Skot, Drew etc) still work on and develop the software, but are now paid employees of InMusic?
Or
Have they sold everything to InMusic and a new crew of developers will be handling the software and Drew , Skot and the rest of the team will be off on an island somewhere having a beer?
Or
Is it something else?

and what is it when it’s not working? :worried:

The same but with some bugs that need fixing and demonstrably are being fixed. Stop trying to ask closed questions :slight_smile:

If you look around, you can see both BFD team members you mention are active on the forum.

1 Like

Those are not considered closed questions- and you answered them beautifully.
What I’m trying to get at is - how did we get here? I’m sure this not how the FXpansion team planned to spend their summer (or us) but after this is all fixed and tidied up who will be in charge? I would like to think that the developers would continue to develop BFD because as you said it is the best around.
Or is there to be a new team from InMusic that will be demonstrably working and fixing the product afterwards?

Greetings,

Apologies for the lack of response on this thread. We do hear you and the issues are being worked on.

The next build of BFD3 will address the authorization time-out concerns.

Kind regards,
Clive

1 Like