BFD Drums Sales Thread

Bump

New deals added May 10:

Wooden Snares - $29.99
Marching Drums - $29.99
Orchestral - $29.99
Dan Foord - Polyrhythmic Metal - $29.99

1 Like

Hello… Have you seen Crush to go on sale?

Yeah, it’s been a few months though, since it was last on sale iirc. I missed out/slept on it last time.

Nice. Just picked up orchestra

1 Like

Bump

New deals added May 17:

Signature Snares Vol. 2 - $29.99
Modern Retro - $49.99

1 Like

Thanks for The information.
I just get Crush thanks to a discount coupon.
Wonderful !
I highly recommend.

1 Like

Crush isn’t currently on sale though? I would’ve waited. It will go down to $39 at some point. But hey, enjoy!

Hi… Where did you find the coupon?

@abzic I think he’s talking about The FX Chain link. Usually when you visit their site, a pop-up asks you to subscribe to their newsletter to receive an 18% discount code.

@Fender_Bender Thank you… I guess I can wait for Crush going on sale and have a deeper discount.

@abzic Yeah, it will bring Crush down to about $31. Oblivion is still on sale at a couple of those links and is really nice for rock/metal drums. I didn’t think I was going to dig it as much as I have. Though it has more processed samples, I think the kit sounds more natural than Crush, especially the toms.

Hi,
I recently buy BFD3.
When I registred on inmusic website, they offered me coupon for some extensions.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Fender_Bender. I don’t do metal, but for the sake of variety and those times when I am after a heavier sound, I thought having an expansion like Crush or Oblivion would be nice to have.

I went through all demos I could find for both, and found them to be more or less similar. I liked better the cymbals and snares variety in Crush, toms in Oblivion got the edge even if slightly.

Judging from a couple of online demos is far from ideal, but based on my experience with BFD and people feedback here, I guess either choice would be great.

1 Like

Thank you Steve! Enjoy your new BFD3!

New deals added May 24:

Modern Retro - $19.99

So far, this is the only new sale item I’m seeing and it’s only at dontcrack and jrrshop
This is a no-brainer if you don’t already have this expansion. Great sounding expansion with a lot of kit pieces. What a steal.

2 Likes

That’s amazing value!

1 Like

Bump

New deals added May 31:

Horsepower - $39.99
Sabian Digital Vault - $39.99

1 Like

Where are those on sale at that price? I have neither so may pick them up.

Thanks.

It’s just showing at dontcrack.com right now. Tuesday is when the new sale items start appearing, but it can take a while for the different retailers to update their sites… it’s still early. Audio Deluxe for example probably won’t update until tomorrow. And the sale items will vary from retailer to retailer, as well as the sale end dates.

Thanks. I’ll be sure to check out those 3 sites periodically.

1 Like