JRR Shop

Audio Deluxe

The FX Chain

Don’t Crac[k]

Sweetwater

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Just got Swan

1 Like

Nice. I was about to pull the trigger on Imperial drums through The FX Chain link, with an 18% off coupon, but that expansion and others have been dropped from the sale. That just totally ruined my night.

Plugin Boutique has some newly added deals from March 22-27. Wooden Snares, Marching Drums, Orchestral and Dan Foord Polyrhythmic Metal.

1 Like

Bump

Oblivion, Modern Retro, Signature Snares Vol. 2 currently on sale.

I’ve added Don’t Crack deals to the list. (site will show as “secure”, once you add an item to the cart). They are totally legit and have been around for ages.

Bump

Holy crap… Plugin Boutique has Modern Retro, as well as Virtually Erskine for $19.99 right now. Both are great, but if you don’t have Modern Retro, you need to jump on that sh#t now. You get a lot of samples in that expansion.

2 Likes

Yeah - got these last time they were on.

Both fantastic

1 Like

I’ve got them both as well. Hopefully this week there will be some more expansions on sale that I don’t have and want. Imperial, Sabian Vault and maybe Crush are on my wish list.

1 Like

Yeah.

I’m having a stock check, while I’m updating stuff (to VST 3), Then there’s only the BFD 3 stuff and my Superior 3 stuff to do (I see EZ drummer 3 is now VST 3 so hope is on the horizon for Superior 3).

I’m still a bit reluctant to buy any more stuff, as I’m still having a few problems with BFD 3 it’s self, in that, some pictures are not matching the sounds. Tom pics in hi hat slot and some cymbal pics in tom slots. There are not many, and it’s not much of a pain at the minute. I can hopefully sort that when we achieve VST 3.

Crush is really good all round and well worth the money, even without offer.

Neil.

I pretty much just want Crush for the Meinl cymbals, but the kick and snares are good too. Not sure about the toms, at least for my taste. Good luck getting things sorted out man.

2 Likes

just picked up the Erskine and Modern retro. Thanks for the heads up Bender!

2 Likes

Nice brother! Modern Retro for $20 is a steal. Only thing it doesn’t have is snare drags. It comes with a shit ton of presets too.

Hi, thanks for sharing! I just bought Modern Retro and Peter Erskine.

1 Like

Everywhere else it was on sale for $49. Mistake? IDK but definitely nice for $19

1 Like

I doubt it’s a mistake. PB has had it up for a few days, so I’d think they would’ve caught it by now. Also, London Sessions was also at $19.99 a while back… not sure if that was Plugin Boutique as well though.

Awesome… glad I could help out and spread the word. You got a lot of drums for $40. Enjoy!

Bump

New deals added:

Horsepower - $39.99
Sabian Digital Vault - $39.99
Marching Drums - $29.99
Oblivion - $29.99

Bump

New deals added:

Modern Drummer Snare Selects - $29.99
Vintage Recording Techniques - $29.99
Imperial - $39.99
Taiko Japanese Percusion - $49.99